Web Design and SEO: Better Together (Only at BEST SEO COMPANY IN PATNA- Analyticsonline.in)
Every business likeA SEO COMPANIES IN PATN and INDIA wants a website that gets attention and converts online traffic to potential customers. Professional web design and SEO work hand in hand to make that happen.
A bold, beautiful, well messaged website only gets you part of the way.
Likewise, a well-planned and thoroughly optimized website won’t have the attraction power of a website created by design professionals.
To be successful, you need both.
Web design and SEO are separate specialties. Each requires specific knowledge and expertise. Ideally, your online marketing team has divisions with those specialties that work together so your website truly supports your business. And that’s exactly what we try and deliver here at ANALYTICSONLINE.IN as one of the BEST SEO COMPANY IN PATNA
An effectively designed website like Analyticsonline.in as a BEST SEO COMPANY IN PATNA & INDIA communicates your brand messaging to the world, tells the story of your company, describes your services and products and can even sell directly online. There are specific design techniques that guide the user through your website and prompt action, up to and including the sale.
Search engine optimization (SEO) at Analyticsonline.in as one of the BEST WEB DESIGNING COMPANY IN PATNA and BIHAR involves technical analysis of your website and its content with an eye toward what your site should contain in order to rank in all-important search results. There are many steps involved in this process, and a qualified team should handle it for you.
- Your SEO will work best if your web designer understands what’s required by the search engines and knows how to create effective pages and navigation that make it easy for both your site visitors AND the search engines.
- Great website design engages your visitors and makes your call to action (what you want your site visitor to DO) clear. Professional SEO should guide the creation of content while your designer decides how that content will be presented on the website for best results.
- Working with an established team that offers both types of expertise benefits your bottom line because this established relationship means increased cost-efficiency and better results than hiring separate design and SEO and CRM teams for WEB DEVELOPMENT at ANALYTICSONLINE.IN that have never worked together.
- SEO Web Design is a way of designing and developing websites to make them search engine friendly. Making a website SEO friendly means the search engines can crawl each page on the website efficiently, interpret the content effectively, and index it in their database. Once indexed, they can then serve the most relevant and valuable web pages to their users based on the topics they search for. The better the SEO strategies and the more an SEO team is integrated into the web design process, the better the chance of indexation and ranking on the first page of the search results
Our team is what makes the difference
Having both SEO and web design under one roof with a department or division dedicated to each specialty could mean the difference between spinning your wheels with online marketing or getting on track for increased profitability. Our strategy in the company ANALYTICSONLINE.IN serves our clients by providing the design expertise for a successful, cost-effective online presence.
SEO Web Designing at Analyticsonline.in is a way of designing and developing websites to make them search engine friendly. Making a website SEO friendly means the search engines can crawl each page on the website efficiently, interpret the content effectively, and index it in their database. Once indexed, they can then serve the most relevant and valuable web pages to their users based on the topics they search for. The better the SEO strategies and the more an SEO team is integrated into the web design process, the better the chance of indexation and ranking on the first page of the search results.
Since, of the billions of people who use search engines every day, less than 5% navigate past the first page of the SERPS, it is important that you design and develop an SEO friendly website to increase organic traffic and earn first page rankings.
Below is a basic outline to help guide you when optimizing your new website for the search engines. There are two primary parts to SEO web design strategies; On-Page Optimization, and Off-Page Optimization.
Part 1: SEO Friendly On-Page Optimization
On-page optimization includes SEO strategies that are controlled by the website owner. These strategies play a crucial role in how the search engines crawl and understand your content.
- Conducting keyword research, selecting the right keywords and topics and using them in appropriate places on the page.
- Using title tags, header tags, image alt tags, and the meta description tag correctly.
- Creating a URL structure that is optimized for users and search engines.
- Creating an internal link structure, navigation, and an information architecture that helps the search engines crawl the website effectively and efficiently, and aligns with your user’s expectations.
- Creating great content that can be used to earn inbound links during off-page optimization strategies.
- Using multiple types of content such as images, videos, lists, and text.
- Creating a responsive website design that provides a great experience across devices.
- Designing a website that is visually appealing, represents your brand, and has a consistent look-and-feel.
To dive deeper into on-page optimization here are a few articles:
Part 2: SEO Friendly Off-Page Optimization
At Analyticsonline.in – One of the best SEO Company in PATNA and INDIA, Off-page optimization refers managing the execution of the marketing and amplification of a website. This management results in earning links and social media mentions that can increase the authority of your website, resulting in an increase in SEO rankings and traffic.
Off-page Techniques Include:
- Analyzing your competition to better understand what strategies they are using to rank in the search results.
- Using keyword-rich anchor text in your inbound links.
- Earning inbound links from websites that are considered authoritative by the search engines.
- Earning links to content deep within your website.
White Hat and Black Hat SEO:
SEO techniques can be divided into categories; white hat techniques, those that are acceptable by the search engines and are the recommended ways of improving rankings; the black hat techniques, those which are deceptive and result in penalties or being banned by the search engines.
White Hat Techniques:
The above-mentioned strategies are considered White Hat and add value to a website’s SEO, provide a great website design experience, and can increase rankings, traffic, and sales from Google and other search engines.
Black Hat Techniques:
These Black Hat techniques were used in the past to achieve high rankings quickly. However, the search engines have updated their algorithms to detect such techniques and are constantly using machine learning to uncover addition spam technique intended to manipulate the SERPS.
- Link farming
- Buying links
- Selling links
- Hidden content and links
- CRM Development
- Keyword Stuffing
- Article Spinning
- Use of the gateway and the mirror pages
- Web Hosting
Part 3: SEO Services Done Correctly
When SEO is done correctly and built into the web design process just like at Analyticsonline.in in PATNA and INDIA , SEO services will add value to the website experience by making the website search engine-friendly, a better user experience, and greatly helping businesses achieve their online marketing goals.
How Web Design and SEO Work Together
Some developers build SEO-friendly websites; others don’t. Building an SEO-friendly site requires careful planning and a structured approach to representing your business and the services you provide.
When the two are well-integrated, they produce a stronger site that can help your business begin to rank better. For best results, it’s vital to start considering SEO during the initial stages of design and development. You can optimize for SEO in everything from domains to navigation.
Many people wonder how much a domain name impacts SEO. There’s no need to match your domain name to exact keywords. Instead, choose a name that suits your business and is intuitive for potential customers.
Many people are surprised to hear that they should consider SEO even when it comes to their website host. Your hosting company should be well-equipped to handle your site and expected traffic. For optimal site speeds, ensure your host has servers near the largest segments of your target audience. Google considers load time in their ranking algorithm.
Your content management system (CMS) must be usable both on your end to manage content and for search engine crawlers. A poorly planned CMS implementation can impact SEO negatively if it generates content in a way that is unreadable by crawler, silently creates duplicate content, or utilizes sloppy display methods.
Many major CMS Development Program at Analyticsonline.in are already optimized for SEO if designed and built correctly. WordPress is powerful enough for most business websites and has a relatively clean user interface. Companies with a larger audience and a more extensive content library might opt for a Drupal site. For the most advanced sites, we can build custom PHP websites.
Being indexed means your site has been stored in a search engine’s database of websites. Indexation occurs automatically, but your content must be text-based to be read properly by crawlers. If your website centers around images or even flash, you can add alternate text to explain that content to crawlers. Crawlers have gotten smarter and are now able to
How will users get around your site? You need to ensure your menus and site structure allow for clear navigation between different pages. Plan your web page hierarchy while developing your website so you won’t need to make changes and issue redirects later. Your navigation is heavily tied to link structure and URLs.
Individual web page URLs are just as important as menus in helping users find your content. Structure URLs in a logical way. A blog post URL might follow a structure like this: domain name, category, and blog post title.
Your site’s link structure refers to the hierarchy of links within your website. Internal links help guide users around your site and give search engines more information about your site’s hierarchy.
A clear structure can even help Google provide a list of links within your site. Search for any major business and you’ll find that the first result doesn’t just lead you to a home page. Instead, you’re also presented with a list of pages on that site. This is made possible by an SEO-optimized link structure only at BEST SEO COMPANY IN PATNA and INDIA, Analyticsonline.in.
SEO isn’t something to consider after the fact. Strong SEO starts with the foundation. It’s essential for businesses to develop and design websites by considering SEO from the very beginning. To learn more about how we incorporate SEO into our web design process, contact one of our experts at Neon Rain today.
If you’d like to find out how professional web design combined with site optimization can benefit your business, call us a 9334519191 Or read about our 2019 Business Level-Up Web Design/SEO Package here.
Do feel free to contact us anytime within business hours on the given contact number or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.