Privacy and security
1. We collect the relevant information
We gather the information when the order is placed by you. When you order or register on our website, we ask you to enter the information like name, email address, postal/Mailing address, phone number, credit, and debit card details.
If you visit our site for any information or any other purpose, we don’t ask for above- mentioned information. This information is asked to deliver your order or send any mail/message/notification/promotional offers/updates/information on order status, delivery/ feedback, and any relevant information with respect to our product or service.
2. Use of your information
The information gathered from you is used for the below -mentioned means. This information guides us to satisfy your requirements and to serve you in a better way. It also helps us to respond to you in a better way.
- To process transactions - The information entered by you whether private or public is secured with us. We ensure you that it will not be sold, transferred and exchanged. It will not be shared with any other company/ third party whatever is the reason is, without your consent. We will use this information only for the purpose of delivering the purchased service or product requested by you.
- To communicate promotion, survey, website feature and contest. Your email id and contact number can be used to convey the information.
- To send emails and messages on regular basis. Email id and contact details provided by you with respect to order shall be used to send information. Primarily the information is the updates associated with the processing of your order. In addition to it, the information is company news, updates associated with service or product.
3. Your information is secured with us
We follow many security measures to keep your personal information secured with us. We have a secured server. When you enter your information or place an order, your information is protected by our security layers. You can easily check the status of your order or access your personal information. All the credit, debit card, bank details are transmitted through SSL technology (Secure socket layer). It is then encrypted into our secure payment gateway database providers. It can only be accessed by an authorized person with special rights to access. These people can only access the information when it is required on an urgent basis. Your information is confidential with us.
5. We do not disclose any information to outside parties
We keep your shared information confidential. We don’t sell, trade or transfer to outside parties. The parties (are excluded) who helps us to operate or maintain our website, operating our business, and provide service. These parties sign the memorandum with us that they will keep your personal information secure and will not share it with anyone. We can release your credentials when the release is right to comply with the law. It can also be shared if we have to protect our rights, property and site policies. If any other person termed as a visitor visit our site, his information can be provided to another party. It is for the purpose of marketing, advertising, and other uses.
6. Third-party links
We can showcase or sell third-party services or products on our site. This decision depends on our discretion. These third-party sites have their own independent privacy policies. Therefore, we are not responsible or liable for the activities or content for these links. But we welcome feedback to improve these links. We believe in maintaining the integrity of our website.
7. COPPA compliance (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
We strictly comply with the Children Online Privacy Protection Act. We don’t collect the personal information of any person who is under 13 years of age. Our website, product and services can be accessed by the people who are of 13 years of age and above.
9. Terms and conditions
10. Your consent
12. Contact us